Friday, December 11, 2009

My Precious Dell Inspiron 13

This afternoon I got a call from Dell and they told me that they will be sending the Notebook over to my house TODAY!! I was so glad that í've been sitting by the window and waited for the arrival!!

I hereby present to you my DELL INSPIRON 13! For those who might not know how I got this lappie, please refer to our Dell Inspiron 13 blog contest entry here!

The winner's list



My Sweet Dell Inspiron 13! Saw my old desktop monitor at the back? -_-"


It comes with WINDOW 7!!


This is the greatest gift I've ever got! I'm so happy now!! Thank you Nuffnang! Thank you Dell!


Finally I get to replace my old Desktop with my this lappie!


By: Yolk

7 comments:

F I T said...

ahh so jealous a...

meixin said...

*turns green* how lucky! XD hope u enjoy the new lappie. =)

Theeggyolks said...

thanks guys :D

atreyu strange said...

you're such a lucky person! but egg is luckier to have found you! haha!

John said...

wasai....

Nikel Khor said...

walau..new dell model

JAI said...

waaaa..so romantikus lorrr..hehehe

Post a Comment