Wednesday, April 15, 2009

12 rounds movie contest

12 rounds T-shirt

Today I received prize from Twentieth Century Fox Film(M) Sdn. Bhd. I have won the grand prize of the 12 rounds movie contest which consists of “12 Rounds" t-shirt and "12 Rounds" double passes.

Actually I am not good in writing slogan, so I am training my skill through small contest first. Hehe.


http://www.fox.com.my/news2.asp?search=612roundscontest_winner



The contest questions and my answers
1. Who plays the role of detective Danny Fisher?
C) John Cena

2. How many rounds of puzzles and tasks are there?
A) 12

What would you have Danny Fisher do for his last task? (Not more than 20 words)

Be a babysitter, looking after three babies for an hour without letting them cry. Extends another hour if he fails

By: Egg

0 comments:

Post a Comment