Saturday, April 4, 2009

Waahh Valentine Prize!!



I have won Consolation Prize for the Valentine’s Day Contest - “Waahhh” Your Moment organizes by Waahhh.com.

Although it is only a consolation, I think it is quite meaningful to both of us because it is real moment from us.

Here is my winning story.
http://www.waahhh.com/Campaign/Valentine2009/WaValentineMoment.aspx?StoryOf=theeggyolks

I believe those who used to read our blog already read the story because we have a similar one in our blog.
http://theeggyolks.blogspot.com/2009/02/our-valentines-day.html



Today I received mail from them. Enclosed are two The Buffet Club membership cards and book of vouchers and few more pieces of vouchers. Hope I got chance to use them all because all from west Malaysia. All are vouchers.

Not really free. There is terms and conditions stated. Dine with at least one other full paying adult. All of the vouchers have the same condition. Hehe. “Sky under don’t have white eat lunch” (no free meal in this world). Hehe. Actually, not so bad. At least one or two people can eat for free in just paying one person price.


by: Egg

0 comments:

Post a Comment